Friday, March 21, 2008

Atreyu video game, and Pete Wentz's Suicide?

So A man by the name Jason Oda has made a classic style video game using atreyu. Oda says, "The Atreyu game is a mix between old school arcade game play and modern polished graphics. The inspiration for the game partially comes from the arcade game for the band Journey." Fans can go to Atreyugame.com to play the game.


Also Apparently Pete has tried to commit suicide in the past? Wtf? "I called up my manager because I was, at that point, completely out of my head with Ativan. And I was talking to him and I was slurring my words, so he called my mom and my mom called me and she came and got me and we went to the hospital" Pete told mtv news. Its not really sure as to when he attempted this but Pete is now part of the "Half of us Suicide" campaign.

No comments: