Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Chi Cheng of Deftones in Coma!

Deftones bassist Chi Cheng is in a coma following a serious car accident. He is being held and is considered "serious but stable condition". Deftones front man Chino Moreno broke the news to fans via blog saying "It deeply saddens me to inform you all that our brother Chi Cheng was involved in a terrible car accident last night. He is currently in a Northern California Hospital in serious, but stable condition. I am on my way up North right now to be by his side along with the rest of our band mates and family." He adds, "Chi is one of the strongest people I know, and I'm praying that his strength will get him through this. Please say a prayer for him as well."

We will keep you posted with more news.





P.s. sorry it has been a while I have been busy and plus I haven't seen any comments leading me to believe no one is really reading.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've beeen reading! :)